first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by Pixabay
What do you see in the image above?
- Glass Enclosure: the entire room – including ceiling and walls – are enclosed with glass. A glass enclosure is the key design element of any sunroom. Note that there are several exit doors leading to the outside. Few of the wall windows can open up to bring in fresh air. Some of the ceiling panels have filters to soften the sun rays during summer months.
- Stone Flooring: the perfect flooring type for a sunroom. The sun rays will not discolor or damage the floor – unlike wood, carpet or other interior home floors. Stone floor can also withstand humidity and water – especially the water that spills over from watering the plants.
- Nice Furniture: the sunroom is the perfect spot for an outdoor sofa and conversation suite – you don’t have to worry about covering the furniture during a rain fall. The sitting table is a must when enjoying a morning coffee before the day begins. Make the table large enough to enjoy a dinner party with friends.
- Make It a Conservatory: you can have a combo sunroom and conservatory by decorating the room with plants and trees. You can add some palms and other exotic plants that might not be available in your area.
this scene appears to be a room extension to the home using the patio area. It is a beautifully designed sunroom. But for colder climates, it will need to be heated during winter nights to keep the plants alive. You might need to reconsider the type of houseplants to avoid high heating costs. That way you can shut off the room during winter nights. What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
|VIEW n SHOP: sunroom kits (new win)|
|VIEW n SHOP: patio sofas (new win)|
|PINTEREST: sunroom ideas (new win)|
|IMAGES: sunroom design ideas (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: planning a sunroom (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: make four season room (new win)|
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
|Living Lavishly: How to Turn Your Back Patio Into a Proper Sunroom (same win)|
|5 Reasons Why an All-Season Room Is the Best Fall Home Addition (same win)|
|New Home Designs Suited for Every Season (same win)|
Find Home Remodeling Services Additions Major Remodels Minor Remodels Disability Needs top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
- MID CENTURY MODERN DESIGN - minimalist, classic style to display your indoor houseplants beautifully
- ADJUSTABLE - expand the width to fit any pot sized from 9 to 12 inches as your plant grows with you
- WHY YOU NEED A PLANT STAND? Ideally, large potted plants tend to need a base to keep them from falling or being knocked...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - 100% Handmade：this plant stand is meticulously handcrafted from New Zealand pine wood.construction...
- This sleek handmade wood plant stand is best fit 10'' pot, larger than 10-inch diameter can't be use with this item....
- Material: this potted plant stand is meticulously handcrafted from dark walnut stained beech hardwood and made using...
- 【PERFECT FIT】This rustic handmade wood plant stand is 14 inches in height and suitable with many different sizes of...
- 【ONE OF A KIND】We emphasize unique characteristics of each bamboo piece and do not cover up its natural textures and...
- Display plants and collectibles on this compact, three-tier stand
- Inspired by nature, with a steel frame that resembles branches and a perching songbird on top
Last update on 2019-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.