first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by 123rf.com
What do you see in the image above?
- Conversion of attic space: our first thing to analyze is the conversion of the attic space into a bonus room – in this particular image, a play/study room. But the conversion could be for a guest bedroom, rec room, or general living area. You can open up the attic space with sky windows to bring in natural light:
INFO: installing curb mount skylight
- Studying the planetary system: what strikes out in this image is the telescope pointing out towards the skylight window. An excellent setup to motivate your children and others in space exploration. No need to go outside during the late night hours. Your kids could setup a make-shift sleep-over in the attic and enjoy the night sky until they fall into bed to sleep:
INFO: solar system 101 | national geographic
- Activity table: from study – to play – and then back to study. That is purpose of the activity table for kids. It is a table to color, play and read from their favorite books. Add some fun chairs around the table – make them colorful as well. Most kids like to knell as they play. These type chairs do both.
- Storage organization: custom built shelving for books, bags, toys and other “stuff” that belongs to the kids. Helps them to keep organized and tidy – rule you need to set if they expect to use this room:
INFO: how to build angled cabinets
- Standing chalk board: make sure to add a chalk board to the study/play mix. Something you could use to list goals and chores. Something they could use to be imaginary.
perfect room idea for an attic conversion. You will find this room being used the most – which make the conversion investment worthwhile. You can also install a murphy bed or hideaway bed couch so the room can be used as a spare guest when needed. So what attic conversion ideas do you have? Feel free to share them below.
What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
“In the Attic”
|How and Why to Get an Attic Window (same win)|
|When is it a Good Idea to Remodel the Attic? (same win)|
|How to Keep Critters Out of Your Attic (same win)|
Find Home Remodeling Services Additions Major Remodels Minor Remodels Disability Needs top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
or simply search by entering play/exericise item or other remodeling need
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.