Bedroom in an attic conversion with pallet bed and wooden crate on brick wall
- As your kids become teenagers, they start clamoring for their own bedroom.
- You can make their wish it to covert part of the attic into a teenage bedroom
– and a spare bedroom for friends and guests.
- You don’t need anything fancy – you can use a simple wood pallets to frame the bed.
- Don’t forget to add window skylights – a nice feature for any teenager to enjoy.
- What comments can you share?
|view n’ shop bed frames|
|AMAZON: skylight windows (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: attic shelving storage (new win)|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.