Bathtub with walk in curbless tile shower build with all glass door and walls.
- Curbless shower stalls mean the shower basin is at floor level with the opening door and in some cases,
with the bathroom floor(see google images).
- The challenge is the shower basin must grade properly so that water flows to the drain.
- Frameless glass doors using enclose the shower area – note that glass can get hard water stain
that is a chore to keep clean.
- Note the shower room has two shower heads – is that really necessary?
- What comments can you share?
|view n’ shop shower enclosures|
|view n’ shop bath faucets|
|YOUTUBE: how to build a curbless shower (new win)|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.