copyright image by Pixabay
Early Easter morning …
- Celebrated throughout the Christian world based on an event as quoted in the Bible Book of John, Chapter 20, Verses 1-4 : INFO: bible NIV John
- Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!”
- Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?” “They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.” At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.
- Those words is what changes the world dramatically with the growth and spread of Christianity world-wide. Christianity make up 33% of the world’s population; and Easter is one of the most celebrated event in the Christian world.
- So as we awake this early morning, step back in time to that moment when Easter all began!
- What comments can you share?
|HISTORY: Christianity (new win)|
|HISTORY: history of Easter (new win)|
|INFO: Easter Sunday Mass (new win)|
|INFO: Easter traditions (new win)|
Find Handyman Services (opens new win) Handyman Carpentry Electrical Plumbing top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.