“photo remodeling” image analysis
copyright image by envato.com
Happy July 4th
It’s this Saturday:
we have an upcoming July 4th celebration for the weekend. Unfortunately, many of us will need to celebrate the holiday in the confines of our home due to COVID-19.
- Most communal July 4th celebrations have been canceled or postponed – including day festivities, beach going and firework shows. You will need to check your community restrictions on activity events and closures.
- But, that might not be so bad. You can simply enjoy the 4th with the family doing some creative July 4th activities.
- INFO: july 4th celebrations near you?
INFO: How to safely celebrate the 4th of July during a pandemic
First thing, decorate:
the best way to get your family in the spirit of celebration is to decorate up the home and yard with July 4th decor. It doesn’t have to be much – just some flags and streamers to highlight the day.
- This is something you can do ahead of time or first thing Saturday morning as a surprise when the family gets up.
- INFO: 30 Star-Spangled Decorations Your 4th of July Party Desperately Needs
INFO: 24 Gorgeous DIY Rustic 4th of July Decorations for a Modern American Farmhouse
- FIND: july 4 decorations
FIND: july 4th party supplies
FIND: july 4th balloons
Start the day with a nice breakfast:
wake the kids early for a nice breakfast – perhaps at an establishment that allows limited seating or fixing it at home. Most of your teenagers would like to sleep in, but rouse them up anyway.
- If you are having your breakfast at home, consider giving your kids a mini-menu of breakfast items they can have. Anything from cereal, cooked eggs, pancakes, french toast, etc. etc. etc. Have them order what they would like as if they were at a restuarant.
- INFO: 10 4th of July Breakfast Ideas
INFO: 10 Patriotic Breakfast Treats To Have You Feeling Americana Summer Vibes
Plan the day events:
present 2 or 3 options for day events. Depending on your area, you could visit a national park, go boating, take a hike, go to the movies, go on a picnic, walk the beach or just about anything that will get your family out of the home.
- Some of the kids might oppose doing something no matter what you come up with. But be strong – this is an opportunity to enjoy the celebration as a family that they will come to appreciate.
- INFO: 12 Fun Fourth of July Activities That Will Make You Feel Extra Patriotic
INFO: 4th of July Activities to Keep the Family Entertained All Day
INFO: 4TH OF JULY FAMILY GAMES FOR ALL AGES
- FIND: party gunny sacks
FIND: outdoor lawn games
FIND: board games
Have an outdoor BBQ:
this is one of the must-do events for the 4th holiday – just make sure your kids are involved. Inquire on what they would like to have.
- Some thoughts may include:
Roasted hot dogs:
could be on the grill or over a fire pit with all of the trimmings and sides.
Fried french fries:
just like they will get at the food chaing. You will need pick up a small deep fryer that they will enjoy participating in.
hamburgers are always a July 4th meal event. Setup a hamburger bar where they can dress up their hamburger just the way they want as it comes off the grill.
Make your own pizza:
add home-made pizzas to the menu. Setup a pizza creation table and use a pizza pazzazz or pizza stone to cook their favorite pizza up.
Steak n’ shrimp dinner:
perhaps the 4th is the time to splurge for steaks and shrimp on the grill that the kids will simply enjoy. Don’t forget to add corn-on-the-cob – something that is truely American.
and don’t forget the varying desserts – especially ice cream – that will make this the best holiday ever. Invite the kids to help make their special treat to share with the whole family.
- INFO: 11 Traditional July 4th Foods and How They Started
INFO: Our Favorite 4th of July Recipes
INFO: Fourth of July Recipes for an All-American Cookout
- FIND: fire pit
FIND: charcoal grill
- FIND: hamburger patties
FIND: hot dogs
Close the day with fireworks:
you need to end the day with fireworks – that is if your community will be having a firework show. If not, then maybe you need to do your own firework show – depending on availability and laws. Perhaps some small and safer fireworks that can be purchased.
- If fireworks is not a possibility, then have an evening fire where you can roast marshmallows and make some s’mores. It’s a nice gesture to end the day with some evening time with the family.
- INFO: Homemade Fireworks Projects
INFO: If You Really Must Set Off Your Own Fireworks, For Goodness’ Sake Follow These 9 Safety Rules
- INFO: How to Make Fireworks 101: Basic Chemistry of Compositions
INFO: How It’s Made – Fireworks
INFO: TOP 10 AMAZING HOMEMADE FIREWORKS
the July 4th holiday is one of the best holidays of the year. So make this year special given the pandemic. Your kids will remember 2020 as one of the best Independence Days ever.
What comments what can you share about this event idea?
Autumn n’ Thanksgiving Decor
or simply search by entering holiday item or other holiday decor need
other related items of interest:
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
|How to Install a Flagpole in Your Yard: A Simple Guide (same win)|
|How to Turn Your Home Into a Holiday Rental (same win)|
|Generators: A Must Have For The Holiday Season (same win)|
Find Interior Design Services Decorators Interior Designers Furniture Painting & Staining top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Cover image credit: celebrating the 4th by envato.com
end of post … please share it!
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.