copyright image by Pixabay
Time to move the clocks forward
- Daylight saving time officially begins tomorrow – Sunday March 10 at 2:00AM for most regions of the United States: INFO: states that don’t observe daylight saving
- It’s time to move your clocks forward 1 hour giving us extra sunlight during the warm-season hours – a concept some say was conceived by Benjamin Franklin: INFO: did ben franklin invent daylight saving time?
- We will recognize this time change for 7 months – upon which we must revert the time and move our clocks back one hour on Sunday, November 03.
- Now the question is why this back n’ forth – that is the big debate about the overall concept of daylight savings time. INFO: never ending DST debate
- Oh well! We just lose an extra hour of sleep – it might be worth it to enjoy an extra hour of sunlight during the coming months
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: vintage desk clocks (new win)|
|INFO: about daylight saving time (new win)|
|HISTORY: daylight saving time (new win)|
|DEBATE: madness of daylight saving time (new win)|
other related items of interest
Find Handyman Services (opens new win) Handyman Carpentry Electrical Plumbing top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.