“photo remodeling” image analysis
copyright image by envato.com
Time to celebrate some green
That darn coronavirus:
the news is not very positive – more and more people are getting infected with national and local officials shutting down everything to help dampen the spread.
- So many of us (including our school children) have been sent home to wait it out. Some may still have to go to work – others can setup their work operations at home. Regardless, it’s not a fun period to be living under – trying to manage work, family, and family needs to avoid being infected:
- INTERNAL RESOURCE: home bound because of coronavirus – what to do? (same win)
INTERNAL RESOURCE: setting up your home office (same win)
INTERNAL RESOURCE: illustration of an in-the-home school playroom (same win)
But today is St. Patrick’s Day:
some silver lining to look forward to put a little Irish green in your daily outlook. Use today to dress up in green and celebrate some Irish traditions even though you may not be able to visit a dining or pub establishment to celebrate.
- INFO: st. patrick’s pay – time and date
INFO: 9 St Patrick’s Day Facts
- FIND: st. patrick shamrocks
FIND: st patrick day candy
FIND: st patrick day lebrechaun outfit
So how to celebrate at home:
for starters, make sure to dress up or add some green to avoid getting pinched. Next, decorate your home with some green shamrocks and other Irish decor. And then plan some baking time with the kids making patty day cooking and cupcakes. To close the day, enjoy a dinner with some Irish traditions that your family will remember.
- Just do what you can to avoid the stress – today is a good day to celebrate some Irish fun without worrying about that darn coronavirus.
- INFO: why do you get pinched on St. Patrick’s Day?
INFO: leprechauns: facts about the irish trickster fairy
INFO: how to celebrate st. patrick’s day
- FIND: irish food
FIND: irish drink
take a break from the news – the stress being home – and they overall feeling of things falling apart. Celebrate this special Irish Day inside your home as if you were to trip to Ireland to celebrate.
What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
Autumn n’ Thanksgiving Decor
or simply search by entering holiday item or other holiday decor need
other related items of interest:
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
“Upcoming Holidays and Events”
|Easter Home Decor Tips and Ideas (same win)|
|Organize Your Spring Garage Sale (same win)|
|Family Party Ideas for the Fourth of July (same win)|
Find Interior Design Services Decorators Interior Designers Furniture Painting & Staining top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Cover image credit: irish green by envato.com
end of post … please share it!
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.