Home with front porch and partial brick driveway
- Can’t decide what type of driveway to have? It all depends on cost.
- Brick and stone driveways are most expensive in installation and eventual maintenance.
- Asphalt is the least expensive of paved options – but also requires the most maintenance with breakdown.
- The type of driveway depends on your neighborhood – some may require a certain material.
- So cost and neighborhood styles are two deciding factors.
- What comments can you share?
|view n’ shop driveway security|
|AMAZON: driveway reflectors (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: sealing your asphalt driveway (new win)|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.