Walk-in closet for those who have the space
- Walk-in closets are great additions to any home.
- With organization, you can design your walk-in with cabinetry and shelves to manage clothes, shoes, and bed n’ bath linens.
- The walk-in should be large enough where you can dress inside the closet.
- Note the counter dress area with drawers for socks and other clothing.
- Shelves pull out on the far back wall that allow maximum organization.
- What comments can you share?
|view n’ shop wardrobes|
|AMAZON: closet systems (new win)|
|PINTEREST: large walk-in closets (new win)|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.