first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by Pixabay
What do you see in the image above?
- Knowing what time it is: probably the first item you noticed was the large wall clock. Why is the clock important? Because it notes the time when you spend considerable amount of it in laundry management. Additionally, it’s a nice decor piece for the wall.
- Utility counter: one of the most functional items for any laundry room. It has ample space where you can sort and fold laundry; and perhaps reading a book or magazine as you await the laundry cycle.
- Laundry utility sink: for pre-wash and soaking. You may certainly have kids in sports or other outside play. Dirty, grass-stained clothes will require water soaking and pre-wash to get clean. If you don’t have an utility sink, you likely be using your kitchen or bath sinks – not a good idea.
- Plenty of cabinet space: for laundry detergent, dryer sheets, and other laundry sprays and supplies. This room can also function as a home utility room for storing cleaning supplies, toxic liquids, and everything that manages the home.
- Tiled floor: perfect for a room area where water and other high humidity is present. Any water spills can be promptly wiped up. It also best floor in the event of a washer leak – which could amount to a lot of water if a seal accidentally malfunctioned.
wouldn’t it be nice to have this much space for your functional laundry room area – but maybe you do; and it’s time to change it up. So here are some ideas that can be considered. Our only negative is the front-loading appliances. We recommend placing them atop a pedestal that can elevate the height. You will find bending over to service the laundry back-breaking. So elevate them up to reduce the bending over strain.
What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
other related items of interest
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
“Laundry Room Makeover”
|12 Tips for Improving or Creating a Better Laundry Room (same win)|
|It’s a Wash! Tips for Laundry Room Makeovers (same win)|
|6 Ways to Renovate a Laundry Room (same win)|
Find Household Appliance Services Appliances Appliance Install Appliance Repair Electrical top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.