copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Smart home devices to help control and manage your home.
What can you do with smart home devices from a remote location such as at work or travel.
- Refrigerator: check what is in the refrigerator – order a grocery list by remote to pick up on your way home.
- Security: view who approaches your front or back door – if suspicious, turn on music, lights,
or other sounds to notify anyone suspicious that someone is at home (remotely).
You can also notify your neighbors or authorities.
- Washing machine: have a load ready to go – you can connect and start the washer
so that it is ready by time your arrive home.
- Voice commands: you can send voice commands to your Amazon Echo or Google Home
to warm up or cool down the house, turn on lights,
or any other smart device control prior to your arriving home.
- What comments can you share?
|view n’ shop google home assistant (new win)|
|AMAZON: echo (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: how to make a dumb house smart (new win)|
|TOPIC: smartphone hacks for a more stylish home|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.