first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Bringing in more natural light
- When we work long hours and live a busy life we sometimes don’t get enough natural light during the day. This infographic from HappyCleans looks at ways you can bring more natural light into your life, its various health benefits and the cost savings that come with it.
- It’s worth keeping in mind that natural light can reduce your energy costs by up to 75%. Everyone will surely enjoy the extra money in their pocket!
- On top of this, there are some great health benefits such as a lower risk of heart disease as well as lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Remember that you can lay out your home in a way that encourages the most natural light to come into your home. Having large windows is great for natural light but even cleaning them can make a difference. Positioning a mirror on a wall opposite a window is another fantastic way to reflect light.
- Have a read through the full infographic now and let natural sunlight make you happier today.
|VIEW: everything home windows (see below)|
|AMAZON: wall reflective mirrors (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: borrow more light (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: tricks brighten up room (new win)|
|INFO: increase home’s natural light (new win)|
other related items of interest
or simply search by window type or other home structure need
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.