first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by Pixabay
Time to decorate your Halloween porch: what do you see in the image above?
- Halloween is coming up: Halloween is just a few days way. Time to get your front porch decorated up for the event. Plenty of kids will be coming by for trick o’ treat – give them something that they will remember for years to come.
- It doesn’t need to be scary: just some simple fall elements that celebrate the season, namely:
- orange chrysanthemums:
planted in both stationary urns and bushel baskets. Its the perfect flower for the season. Each of them placed opposite of each other on the porch steps.
- harvested pumpkins:
both large and small – placed respectively by size from the smallest to the largest as you elevate the porch steps.
- two bales of hay:
situated opposite of each other on the porch base. On top of the bale are a pair of chrysanthemums and pumpkins.
- two bundled cornstalks:
stacked on the outer side of the porch rail – flags the decoration nicely with some height.
- scarecrow greeter:
a figure of a person welcoming the trick o’ treaters to the home.
- orange chrysanthemums:
you have a nice Halloween decoration that can be kept in place as you move into the Thanksgiving season. It is a scene that celebrates the season and the harvest – both Halloween and Thanksgiving. What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
|Front Porch Decorating Ideas for Fall (same win)|
|7 Unique Ideas For Affordable Thanksgiving Home Decorations (same win)|
|How to Take your Halloween Decorations up a Notch (same win)|
second “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by https://123rf.com/
But what if you want something scary: what do you see in the image above?
- For Halloween only: perhaps you want something that will be frightening – something that will be just for Halloween.
- Start with cob webs: they add to the scary scene – plus the webs give you support to attach and hang Halloween ghouls. Drape the cob webs around and across your porch in a wave-like fashion.
- Decorate with skeletons: skeletons make great Halloween decor. You can hang them piece meal around the the web draping. Add varying types of skeletons over each window – including a set of skeleton heads that represent voodoo magic.
- Add spiders and bats: every web has to have a spider – one that is big and hairy. Bats are also a Halloween symbols that hang around the door entrance.
- Tombstone light cover: perfect decorating element to cover the porch light – might want to change the light bulb with a colored bulb for that eerie look.
this decorative scene may frighten some of the little kids away – but for the bigger kids – they will appreciate that decor that makes their Halloween night fun and frightful. What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
|VIEW n SHOP: halloween webs (new win)|
|VIEW n SHOP: halloween skeletons (new win)|
|PINTEREST: porch halloween ideas (new win)|
|IMAGES: halloween porch ideas (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: halloween decorations (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: DIY halloween decor ideas (new win)|
More Halloween Decorations
Autumn n’ Thanksgiving
or simply search by entering holiday item or other holiday decor need
Find Interior Design Services Decorators Interior Designers Furniture Painting & Staining top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
end of post … please share it!
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.