copyright image by Pixabay
Honoring those who led our nation
- There has been 44 presidents that occupied the office – but only 43 who have occupied the White House.
- Construction began in 1792 – it took eight years to construct the building – even before the house was officially finished, in 1800 President John Adams and his wife Abagail moved in: white house fact sheet
- There are 132 rooms, 32 bathrooms, and 6 levels to accommodate all the people who live in, work in, and visit the White House. There are also 412 doors, 147 windows, 28 fireplaces, 7 staircases, and 3 elevators: visiting the white house
- Some notable men have occupied the Peoples House who have shaped our current culture and history: list of all presidents
- So whether you have a holiday or not, take time to reflect the history that is being honored today!
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: president day decor (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: history: white house (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: white house virtual tour (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: hidden inside white house (new win)|
other related items of interest
Find Interior Design Services Decorators Interior Designers Furniture Painting & Staining top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.