Patio garden ideas for small yard
- If you have a small garden, you might consider building a patio garden that give you both a patio and framed-in garden.
- You begin by laying brick or stone that covers your yard area.
- Add some stone wall beds for flower plantings and other.
- Include lighting, garden furniture and other decor to bring out the beauty of your new yard.
- What comments can you share?
|find local landscape architects (new win)|
|AMAZON: landscape design software (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: how to lay a patio (new win)|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.