copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Here it comes again – spring cleaning!
- It’s late spring – summer is just weeks away! Have you started your home spring cleaning?
- Why spring cleaning? Why not summer – fall – or winter cleaning? It has something to do with end of the dirty home heating season – meaning using coal, wood and whale oil to heat up the home during the winter. So when spring came around, it was time to open the windows to air out the house and clean up all of the residue left behind from the burning fuels on the walls, cupboards, windows, furniture, etc.
- But since many of us today use cleaner, burning fuels, it doesn’t necessarily need to be spring. You can call your annual cleaning. Time to move out the furniture, wash the windows, clean the nicks and corners, and all of the extra cleaning that doesn’t get done on regular basis.
- And you may need to do more than once each year if you live in rural communities with dust fields – or with children that only seem to leave a mess – or with pets that don’t pitch in at all.
- What do you need to have a good cleaning experienceby using the right cleaning supplies and machines. This combination can make your spring (or annual) cleaning go so much easier.
- What comments can you share?
|VIEW: cleaning item/supplies (see below)|
|AMAZON: housecleaning supplies (new win)|
|COUPONS: home utility (new win)|
|PINTEREST: spring cleaning ideas (new win)|
|INFO: 30 quick spring cleaning (new win)|
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
|Why You Should Start Planning for Your Spring Cleaning Overhaul Now (same win)|
|Green and Sustainable Cleaning Is The Way To Go (same win)|
|Five Tips and Tricks for Your Most Successful Spring Cleaning Yet (same win)|
Find Home Cleaning Services Home Cleaning Carpet-Drapes Property Clean-Up Windows top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
second “photo remodeling” image
or simply search by entering cleaning item or other remodeling need
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.