first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by 123rf.com
What do you see in the image above?
- Welcome to our home: you need space for a nicely designed entry way. So if you have a smaller home, it makes it difficult to make a grand appearance. But that is not impossible if you use some creative features that is noted above.
- Door entry flagged by side, decorative windows: this home has double entry doors – in a smaller home, just a single door with beautiful side windows. The door window insert matches the side window that allow natural light using a decorative window design.
- Another feature that can fit most sized homes is a open window above the door frame – again, allowing in more natural light. If you home doesn’t have vaulted ceiling, a small height window can give you the same effect.
- What style of furniture: home entry ways or foyers generally have furniture to welcome visitors such as a coat rack – umbrella tree – console table with mints – sitting bench for waiting and other related furniture:
INFO: view varying types of entry way furniture
- In this image you can find a serving tray with mirror and drinks – on the opposite side are two chairs with a small table. The goal is to keep the foyer open.
- Note the floor: entry ways and foyers often use tiled or stone flooring – transferring to wood or carpet as you move to the interior space. The picture has marble flooring with beautiful diamonds and a medallion. You need to decide your flooring type with renovating your entry and foyer area.
What this home entry setup does is highlight the staircase. Now this works if you have a high ceiling. The stairs curve nicely upstairs with 3 differently sized glass block windows that bring in natural light – something that adds light to the staircase and foyer.
comment or two about your home entry design.
|SHOP: home entry way (see below)|
|VIEW n SHOP: double entry doors (new win)|
|PINTEREST: home entry ideas (new win)|
|IMAGES: designed entry way (new win)|
|INFO: what is a foyer? (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: off-the-grid tiny house (new win)|
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
“Your Home Entry Way”
|Creating Enticing Entry Ways – All the Tips Necessary (same win)|
|Tile Patterns: Things to Consider When Choosing Your Tile Layout (same win)|
|Entry Door Replacement: A Basic Guide for Homeowners (same win)|
Find Interior Design Services Decorators Interior Designers Furniture Painting & Staining top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
end of post … please share it!
Curios and Bookcases
or simply search by entering entry way item or other furniture need
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.