first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by 123rf.com
What do you see in the image above?
- Keep yourself fit: that is a challenge given all of the other time commitments to work, family and home. But it is important – to keep yourself in shape and healthy:
7 benefits of regular physical activity
- So what if you had a dedicated exercise room: a room that is strictly dedicated to exercise and keeping fit – a place where you can workout for a few minutes and leave everything as is until you return:
pros cons of working out at home
- Let’s first design the room: the first thing you need is to setup a room – either in the basement, attic or other bonus room with a door to keep the little kids out. You’re looking to design the ideal exercise room:
- 1) plenty of space for exercise equipment and a dedicated work area.
- 2) a large mirror on the wall – it is a motivating factor that keeps you going.
- 3) sound system where you can play your “exercise” music or other audio needs.
- 4) large monitor on the wall where you can watch your favorite program to pass the time.
- Now add the equipment: equipment for both strength building and cardiac development. You might want to include a few floor mats for the floor stretches and exercises:
15 must-have fitness equipment for home workouts
It looks like this image is using a bonus room in the upstairs area – a room that has closet space and shelving. That’s okay! As long as there is space to do exercises. It does have a mirror, but it’s too small for the purpose. The room also needs a view monitor with outside connections. The large floor space is perfect for floor exercises and other floor routines.
So if you were to design your home exercise room, how would you do it? Go ahead and share a comment or two on what might work for you?
|SHOP: exercise room (see below)|
|VIEW n SHOP: home gym (new win)|
|PINTEREST: deck surround pool (new win)|
|IMAGES: exercise room ideas (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: ideas weight lifting equipment (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: best small home gyms (new win)|
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
|Six Tips on Designing an Exercise Room (same win)|
|How to Setup a Basic Home Fitness Room: Equipment and Requirements (same win)|
|Tips and Tricks for Using a Spare Room as a Fitness Training Center (same win)|
Find Handyman Services (opens new win) Handyman Carpentry Electrical Plumbing top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
or simply search by entering fitness item or other health need
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.