Maintaining clean, ventilated air for your home
- As we make our home more energy efficient, we make them more drum-tight to prevent outside air from flowing through the house.
- We then find ourselves breathing in stale air that can cause allergens and illness.
- Allow more free air to flow by opening windows and installing ceiling fans to circulate the outside air.
- Air purifiers can also be helpful especially in polluted communities.
- What comments can you share?
|view n’ shop air quality|
|AMAZON: air purifiers (new win)|
|INFO: protect indoor air quality (new win)|
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.