first “photo remodeling” image
copyright image by Pixabay
What do you see in the image above?
- Let’s start with the back wall: it’s call sponge painting using the Ombré painting style – in this case, staring with a dark gray background and then smudging light colors to give you the Ombré look. It’s a popular style for that can work in any room: INFO: paint an ombre effect
- Using yellow as the focal color: yellow is the perfect color to use against the wall background. Note the decor pieces that use the color. One is particular is the bicycle. This is something simple you can do by picking up an old bike and painting parts of the frame and tires yellow. And then match this color with wall plaques, desk chair and a floor cushion.
- Stressed school locker: your teen may or may not like school – but what they do like in their locker time with friends. Give them a similar feeling home; who knows, you might find them using the locker to store their “stuff”.
- In the corner room, is it an office or bedroom: it’s both – and why not? They need a place to study and keep their books and all other classroom items. So develop a workstation that can keep them motivated.
- House plant?: it’s not like teenagers really care for house plants – even those it adds to the decor. So educate them on how house plants act as a filter to keep the room “environmentally” clean: INFO: benefits of indoor plants
several things you want for your teenager: 1) you want them to be happy – especially as they mature from childhood to young adult;
2) having their own bedroom styled into something they will like may help them make that transition; and
3) you want something designed that will make them proud to show off to their friends – who knows, this setup may also motivate them to keep the room tidy.
What comments what can you share about this photo idea?
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
“Teen Bedroom Design”
|Murphy Beds – a Teenager’s Bedroom Solution (same win)|
|How to Create a Calming Bedroom for Your Child (same win)|
|Tips for Making a Child’s Bedroom Cozy and Comfortable (same win)|
Find Interior Design Services Decorators Interior Designers Furniture Painting & Staining top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.