copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Networking your life and fun together
- Technology is changing so fast that it is hard to keep up.
- You have desktop computers – laptops – note pads – smart phones – streaming video – wifi – blue tooth – and the list keeps coming.
- Question is how to network all of these items together do that one device updates another.
- And better yet, use any device to communicate with another including streaming video and other in-home and out-home entertainment.
- What comments can you share?
|VIEW N’ SHOP: home automation (new win)|
|AMAZON: device networking (new win)|
|INFO: basic home network (new win)|
|INFO: Wi-Fi smart-home devices (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: home networking 101 (new win)|
home automation (smart home) tips
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and...
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It's compatible with major internet service...
- Ideal for 6000 sqft, 5+ bedrooms, large multi-story home & patio
- Ideal for any ISP plan, ISP modem / modem-router. Network Standards-802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac....
- Expands the reach of Wi-Fi signals by diminishing the effect of interference with the ABS polymer construction
- Improves system access with a 180 Degree hinged door
- Ultra-performance Mesh WiFi network blankets every inch of your home in super fast and seamless WiFi connectivity 5,000...
- Up to 161% faster than the leading brands, as certified by an independent study, makes Orbi the highest performance Mesh...
- One central place to store all your photos, videos, music and files
- Quick and simple setup from your phone. Help secure all your content from prying eyes by setting a unique password for...
Last update on 2019-02-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.