copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Setting up a smart home to control lighting
- It is pretty nice to come home, walk in and then use your voice to turn on any light.
- It is even nicer when you are away to grab your smart device to turn on/turn off any light in the home.
- We are looking at smart home devices that allow you remotely or with voice activation turn on or turn
off many of the lighting elements in your home.
- Use this technology for security and safety – alternating lights when away and turning
up lights when children come home.
- What comments can you share?
|VIEW N’ SHOP: home automation (new win)|
|AMAZON: echo (new win)|
|INFO: set up wiFi enabled lights (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: smart lighting setup (new win)|
|TOPIC: interesting gadgets to control (same win)|
home automation (smart home) tips
- WORK WITH ALEXA &GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use simple conversation starters to turn your lights on and off, make them brighter...
- WIFI WIRELESS CONTROLLER: Take complete control of your lighting with Magic home Pro APP; Create romance, relaxation,...
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required, Alexa device...
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Add additional Smart light points to your smart home and expand your Philips Hue ecosystem with...
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of...
- Automate your lighting experience with Philips Hue and control your lights from home or away. Create light schedules...
Last update on 2019-02-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.