What to know about sunpatiens –
- Light: full to partial sun – Height: 8-18 inches – Season: spring, summer, fall (will die at first freeze) – Features: low maintenance, attracts butterflies, good for containers – Propagation: seed – Zones: 8-12: INFO: view growing zones
- Sunpatiens is an annual plant – that means it will bloom all season long until the first frost. It is related to the New Guinea impatiens. But unlike New Guinea impatiens that require full shade, Sunpatiens were developed to thrive in full sun: INFO: more information
- Garden Planning: Sunpatiens are full of of color that will go great in any bed. They are easy to grow and maintenance free.
- Just plant and watch them get bigger and bigger with full color all season lone. They do require sunshine. Must be water during hot days. Will die at the first frost. Colors range from pink, red, coral, salmon, purple, orange and white: INFO:how to grow sunpatiens
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: sunpatiens (new win)|
|AMAZON: garden beds (new win)|
|PINTEREST: sunpatiens landscape (new win)|
|IMAGES: sunpatiens garden (new win)|
|INFO: planting sunpatiens (new win)|
other related garden landscaping:
Find Landscaping/Maintenance Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Pest Control Sprinkler Systems Tree & Shrubs Water Features top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.