Time to put in the garden –
- It’s around mid-April-to-late May when many growing zones can safely plant their vegetable garden without the fear of frost:
INFO: when to plant vegetables
- Gardens that include corn – beans – carrots – squash – lettuce – and even pumpkin for the fall festival:
INFO: see full vegetable list below
- Question is how to start a vegetable garden: 1) you need a sunny plot; 2) you need to protect the garden from predators; 3) you need to till and provide the necessary nutrients to grow vegetables; 4) need to prepare and furrow the ground for planting; 5) plant the seed that will grow in your area; and 6) take care of the garden until harvest:
INFO: 6 vegetable gardening tips
- And when the harvest comes, learn how to can or bottle your harvest for food usage into the following seasons until the next planting:
INFO: canning your garden harvest
- Sounds simple! Right? It may take a couple of seasons before you get a successful garden. So let’s get started!
- What comments can you share?
|SHOP: all vegetable types (new win)|
|AMAZON: garden tiller (new win)|
|PINTEREST: planting vegetables tips (new win)|
|INFO: vegetable garden for beginners (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: how to start garden (new win)|
other related garden landscaping:
artichokearugulaasian greensasparagusbeansbeetsbroccolibroccoli raabbrussel sproutscabbagechinese cabbagecantaloupecarrotscauliflowercelerycollardscorncorn saladcow peascucumbereggplantsendivegarlicgourdshoneydewhorseradishkalekohlrabileekslettuce
- light requirements (sunny) – height (low vs. high) – harvest time (varies, summer, fall season) – maintenance (disease, insects, etc.) – propagation (seeding, division) – growing zones INFO: view growing zones
Collards – Lettuce
Mellon – Radish
or simply search by entering vegetable name or other gardening need
Find Landscaping/Maintenance Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Pest Control Sprinkler Systems Tree & Shrubs Water Features top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.