What to know about Ornamental Grasses –
- Ornamental grasses are a great additions to any landscaping plan.
- They are excellent for backdrops – mounds – borders – side beds – and general landscaping to fill in a large area: INFO: top 10 ornamental grass.
- Almost all ornamental grasses are perennials (some are annuals) – most will die off with the change of season and come back next spring. Some may continue all read round.
- Many of these grasses will produce a flume or flower – you can intermingle the grasses to get interesting color all year round.
- They come in all sizes and colors – from small edging grasses to large grasses that reach 4-6 feet or more. Colors range from green to blue to reds and yellows.
- Note that many grasses need to be cut back at end of season to give them full growth next spring – so expect end-of-season maintenance.
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: ornamental grasses (new win)|
|AMAZON: edging ornamental grass (new win)|
|PINTEREST: ornamental grass ideas (new win)|
|INFO: ornamental grasses landscape (new win)|
|INFO: ornamental grasses garden (new win)|
Big BluestemCord GrassFeather Reed GrassMaiden GrassMorning Light MiscanthusNorthern Sea OatsPrairie Sky SwitchgrassPurple Moor GrassRavenna Grass
view amazon – simply search by entering grass name or use pull-down for alphabetical list
- light requirements (sunny/part-sun) – height (low vs. high) – blooming time – maintenance (disease, insects, etc.) – propagation (division, seeding) – growing zones INFO: view growing zones
other related garden landscaping:
Find Landscaping/Maintenance Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Pest Control Sprinkler Systems Tree & Shrubs Water Features top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.