Tell me about vinca –
- Light: full sun – Height: 6-12 inches; 1-3 feet – Width: 8-36 inches – Season: summer and fall blooms – Features: low maintenance, drought tolerate, good for containers – Propagation: seed, stem cuttings – Zones: 2-11: INFO: view growing zones
- About vinca: the vinca flower is an annual plant that thrives well in zones 2-11 – that means it will bloom all season long until the first frost. It may return as a perennial in warmer clients. The leaf has a beautiful, glossy color with flower on top. Flower colors include purple, red, white and pink.
- It is great flower planting by itself or in combination with other drought tolerant flowers such a petunia, salvia, and geranium: INFO: planting petunias, vinca, and salvia
- Garden Planning: They grow nicely in flower beds with a height at approximately 6-12 inches (and taller in some regions). The vinka plant is drought tolerant – meaning you can plant them in areas that receive little water. They thrive is full sunlight on a hot summer day. They grow taller and wider during the season with full color: INFO:does vinca like the sun
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: vinca flower seed (new win)|
|AMAZON: vinca plants (new win)|
|PINTEREST: garden w/ vinka (new win)|
|IMAGES: vinca plantings (new win)|
|INFO: shoppers guide vinca (new win)|
other related garden landscaping:
Find Landscaping/Maintenance Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Pest Control Sprinkler Systems Tree & Shrubs Water Features top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.