What to know about geraniums –
- Light: full sun – Height: 6-12 inches; 1-3 feet – Season: spring, summer, fall, with some winter blooms in temperate regions (will die with hard frost – temperature down to 26 degrees) – Features: low maintenance, good for containers – Propagation: seed, stem cuttings – Zones: 6-11: INFO: view growing zones
- The geranium is an annual plant (can thrive as a perennial in zones 10,11) – that means it will bloom all season long until a hard frost. It can thrive as a perennial in warmer clients or as house plants. They add color to garden beds and containers: INFO: geranium care and growth
- Garden Planning: They grow best in containers with little water. They also grow well in flower beds as a backdrop to border flower plantings. Geraniums are drought tolerant – use them in beds where watering may be infrequent.
- They are beautiful plantings that bloom all year round. It’s recommended to remove dead stems to encourage growth. Color ranges are varying reds, orange, pink, white and purple: INFO:plant combination with geraniums
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: geranium flower seed (new win)|
|AMAZON: geranium plants (new win)|
|PINTEREST: garden w/ geraniums (new win)|
|IMAGES: geranium landscaping (new win)|
|INFO: geranium types (new win)|
other related garden landscaping:
Find Landscaping/Maintenance Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Pest Control Sprinkler Systems Tree & Shrubs Water Features top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.