What to know about petunias –
- Light: full sun – Height: 6-12 inches – Season: spring, summer, fall (will die with hard frost – temperature down to 26 degrees) – Features: low maintenance, attracts birds, fragrant, good for containers – Propagation: seed – Zones: 6-11: INFO: view growing zones
- The petunia is an annual plant (can thrive a perennial in zones 10,11) – that means it will bloom all season long until a hard frost. It can thrive as a perennial in warmer clients. They work wonder in garden beds and containers: INFO: about growing petunias
- Garden Planning: Petunias grow in many climates (either as an annual or perennial). They start from a small seedling and expand to give full color all season long.
- They are great as border plans with behind perennials or large annuals. Color range is almost the entire spectrum with mixed colors of different varieties: INFO:landscaping plan w/ petunia
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: petunia seed (new win)|
|AMAZON: petunia plants (new win)|
|PINTEREST: petunia garden (new win)|
|IMAGES: petunia landscaping (new win)|
|INFO: landscape with petunias (new win)|
other related garden landscaping:
Find Landscaping/Maintenance Landscape Design Landscape Maintenance Pest Control Sprinkler Systems Tree & Shrubs Water Features top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.