Backyard vegetable garden in wooden raised beds.
- If you are looking to grow a vegetable or flower garden, consider raised garden beds.
- Raised beds allow to add and control from runoff good garden soil. It also allows for control watering.
- You can segment your garden by beds – one for tomatoes, another for herbs, etc..
- A key benefit is the support and construction if needed a fence to ward off intruders.
- What comments can you share?
|shop n’ view garden beds|
|shop n’ view compost bins|
|YOUTUBE: how to build a raised garden bed|
other related garden landscaping:
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.