Iris Bulb Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- Spring planting of iris positive growth throughout the spring will,and after flowering in August to sleep.
- One of the best selections of iris pot varieties on the market today
- Iris is called by the shape of a petal like an ostrich tail.Its name is Iris for the Greek word "rainbow".
- Nice 8/9 cm sized bulbs bloom late spring (some of the first of the season!) in Rich Jewel tones.
- Please note: our shipping stays the same for up to 5 times, so check out our other plants and flowers to make the most...
- Zone 5-9
- Plant in full sun to full shade/Great florist quality cut flower/Deer and critter resistant
- Dutch iris hybrids grow from bulbs that can be planted in fall or spring and are often grown as annuals
- Bulb Size: 7/8 cm/Exposure: Full sun to partial shade/Blooms: Late Spring/Plant Time: Fall & Spring
- Plant in fall for spring growth
- Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America
- This field iris is a charming, summer blooming Perennial
- Classic Dutch Mix Iris, a must have for every garden
- Saturated with color they practically glow
- Easy to Plant and Grow
- Small cup shaped blooms that are atop narrow-grass like leaves
- Reaches a height of 4 to 6 inches tall
- Blooms in very early spring or late winter
Last update on 2020-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API