Chestnut Tree Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- 1 Chinese Chestnut tree (Castanea mollissima) 3 to 4 feet tall
- Hardiness Zones: Zones 4 - 8
- RETURN POLICY: Due to many factors involved in successful planting, seller can't be responsible for buyers growing...
- Grow your own Chinese Chestnut (Castanea mollissima), a blight-resistant and popular nut-producing tree from China!
- 100% guaranteed: If your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost...
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast
- The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil. (It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot...
- The trees were started from seed from the same trees that the big box retailers and top brands hunting companies are...
- The trees grow very quickly - it is not unusual for them to be 6 feet by year 3
- They usually start to produce between years 4-6
- Freinkel, Susan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 304 Pages - 04/01/2009 (Publication Date) - University of California Press (Publisher)
- You are purchasing one American Chestnut Tree 'Castanea dentata X mollissima' in a two gallon trade pot. Ready for...
- This hybrid is considered a shade, nut and ornamental tree. Images of mature tree.
- Slow to moderate growth rate. Easy to care for and maintain. Hardiness zone: 3 - 8
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API