Non Metallic Wire Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- #12 AWG Residential Wire for Outlets, Switches and Other Loads
- Copper (Cu) Conductors
- For Dry Locations up to 90 degrees Celsius or 194 degrees Farenheit. For Exposed and Concealed Applications.
- Use with Sealproof straight or right angle connectors; can be used with any Type B metallic or nonmetallic conduit...
- Resists corrosion, abrasion, oil, water, acid, metal shavings, and rough environments; resists abuse, pull and crushing;...
- Applications: HVAC Equipment, machine tools, marine equipment, motors and controls, printing equipment, pumps,...
- Non-metallic sheathed cable
- Color coded jacket SIM jacket
- Construction designed for easier pulling
- Weighs 255 lbs per 1000 feet
- Additional 10 awg uninsulated bare ground wire (3 Wires total)
- Indoor only cable
- Coated in patented SIMpull Cable Jacket for easier pulling, stripping, and installation
- Primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches, and other loads
- UL Listed type NM-B
- Type nm-b cable is designed specifically for use in residential and commercial wiring of branch circuits
- Installation above ground and in dry locations only
- Approved for service to 600 volts
Last update on 2020-10-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API