Insteon Remote Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
Bestseller No. 1
Insteon 2342-222 Mini Remote 8-Scene Keypad - Controls On/Off & Dimming, Rechargeable Battery (White)
- Provides wireless remote control for Insteon controlled lighting and appliances - up to 50 ft range
- Raise and lower lighting levels or recall a favorite lighting level - wirelessly!
- Control multiple lights in one room or across the entire house
Bestseller No. 2
Insteon 2475DA1 In-LineLinc Dual-Band Remote Control In-Line Dimmer
- Remotely control hardwired incandescent lights without running wires for a wall switch
- Fits inside a standard electrical box
- Controls up to 400 Watts at 100-277VAC and 50/60Hz
1%Bestseller No. 3
Mini Remote Control Visor Clip and Tabletop Stand
- This accessory kit includes both a visor clip and tabletop stand (Mini Remote sold separately)
- Country of Origin: China
- Brand name: Insteon
Bestseller No. 4
Insteon 2466SW ToggleLinc Relay Insteon Remote Control On/Off Switch Non-Dimming, White
- Controls lights and appliances remotely, turning them on and off
- Controls fluorescent lights, electronic ballasts, halogen lamps and low-voltage lighting transformers
- Incorporates a light or appliance into multiple lighting design scenes in minutes
25%Bestseller No. 5
Insteon 2443-222 Micro On/Off Module, 2000 Watt - Use Insteon Hub with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Add remote control to virtually any switch or outlet & turn your wall switches into home automation switches
- Wires in behind existing switches or fixtures & above light fixtures - fits into almost all boxes
- Sense wires allow for control via a connected, hard-wired switch; programmable on-level and ramp rate
Bestseller No. 6
- Create custom user interfaces that interact with all your IoT devices
- Cross Platform. Available for Amazon Fire, Android, iOS, & Windows.
- Works with home automation controllers (Crestron, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Insteon, Lutron, SmartThings, Vera, Wink, Zipato)
Bestseller No. 7
INSTEON for Hub
- Late night at the office? Turn on your home's lights for extra security.
- Locked out of the house? Open your garage.
- Get alerts (text message/email) when motion is detected or if a door is opened when you're not at home.
Last update on 2019-10-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API