copyright image by https://123rf.com/
10 month infant care guide: standing tall
- They are growing up fast – and now starting to show independence.
- Your infant should be a strong crawler; and crawling over to a chair or other object to stand straight up.
- They are grasping more such as cups, bottles and other objects.
- Time to secure cabinets to avoid accidental opening of cleansers and other chemicals.
- Height: (girl) 26-1/3 to 30-1/5 inches (boy) 27-1/5 to 30-1/2 inches
- Weight: (girl) 15 to 23-1/2 pounds (boy) 16-1/2 to 24-3/4 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: child safety locks (new win)|
|AMAZON: play yard (new win)|
|COUPONS: bed n’ bath (new win)|
|PINTEREST: infant play yard (new win)|
|INFO: 10-month development (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.