copyright image by https://123rf.com/
9 month infant care guide: standing up
- Your infant turns 9 months old – spectacular growth can be expected.
- For one is combining syllables into words to make sounds – ability to say good-bye.
- They should be standing now from a crawl while holding onto someone or some object.
- And their senses begin development including smell, touch and more.
- Height: (girl) 25-3/4 to 29-1/2 inches (boy) 26-1/2 to 30 inches
- Weight: (girl) 14-1/2 to 23 pounds (boy) 15-3/4 to 24 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: jogging strollers (new win)|
|AMAZON: baby walkers (new win)|
|COUPONS: bed n’ bath (new win)|
|PINTEREST: baby standing safety (new win)|
|INFO: 9-month-old-baby milestones (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month infant care guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.