copyright image by https://123rf.com/
5 month infant care guide: Ah oh! They just rolled over.
- At 5 months, the baby’s motor skills are improving fast.
- Some of the motor skills include rolling over one-way, grasping and smile spontaneously.
- They can also recognize colors and recognize voices.
- They will be entering the fun stages in the coming months.
- Height: (girl) 23-1/2 to 26-3/4 inches (boy) 24-1/4 to 27-1/2 inches
- Weight: (girl) 12 to 19 pounds (boy) 13-1/2 to 20-1/4 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: baby hutch (new win)|
|AMAZON: nursery glider (new win)|
|PINTEREST: combo nursery toddler room (new win)|
|INFO: baby basics 101 – your 5 month old baby (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.