copyright image by https://123rf.com/
4 month infant care guide: Did they say mommy?
- They are growing up fast – and appear more attentive.
- At 4 months, they can start imitating sounds and recognize simple words.
- Enjoy them now since you have them trapped in their own inabilities.
- Before you know it, they will be turning themselves over.
- Height: (girl) 22-3/4 to 26 inches (boy) 23-1/2 to 26-2/3 inches
- Weight: (girl) 11-1/4 to 17-3/4 pounds (boy) 12-1/3 to 19 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: convertible car seat (new win)|
|AMAZON: baby monitors (new win)|
|PINTEREST: boy baby room decor ideas (new win)|
|INFO: 4 Month baby typical and atypical development (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.