copyright image by https://123rf.com/
7 month infant care guide: Look! he/she is sitting up
- At 7 months old, you child should be sitting straight up – totally observant of his/her surroundings.
- They are making verbal sounds – and also recognize familiar voices.
- You should start to see some crawling motions.
- You will find them interacting more is game and fun playing.
- Height: (girl) 24-3/4 to 28 inches (boy) 25-1/2 to 28-3/4 inches
- Weight: (girl) 13-1/2 to 21 pounds (boy) 14-3/4 to 22-1/2 pounds
|VIEW n SHOP: baby walkers (new win)|
|AMAZON: baby stroller (new win)|
|PINTEREST: infant play area (new win)|
|INFO: your 7-month-old baby (new win)|
other infant care guides
newborn guide1-month infant care guide2-month infant care guide3-month infant care guide4-month infant care guide5-month infant care guide6-month infant care guide7-month infant care guide8-month infant care guide9-month infant care guide10-month infant care guide11-month-infant-care-guide12-month-infant-care-guide
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.