copyright image by https://123rf.com/
Protecting your family from a home fire.
- Home fires can start anywhere in the home – and they can start off quietly while your family members are asleep.
- Question: do you have an established fire escape plan for your family to follow?
- The fire escape plan should include escape mechanisms that allow family members to use.
- The plan should also have a central location where everyone can congregate for count and safety.
- What comments can you share?
|AMAZON: fire escape ladders|
|AMAZON: fire escape lighting (new win)|
|YOUTUBE: fire escape plan? (new win)|
other home safety items of interest:
in the unlikely event of:
Air & Water Safety
Fire & Flood Safety
May We Suggest Some Key Postings About
“Preventing House Fires”
|Where There is Smoke: Top 4 Risks for Home Fires (same win)|
|Fire Prevention Basics For Homeowners (same win)|
|4 Reasons Your Business (and Home) Should Have a Fire Sprinkler System Installed (same win)|
Find Home Security Services Home Security Alarms Home Automation Generators top-rated, pre-screened local contractors FREE: download contractor selection enter zip code – powered by HomeAdvisor ™
Cover image credit: gun safety by 123rf.com
end of post … please share it!
Nice pic idea? Leave us a quick comment below.
And please share this pic idea within your social networks.