Nandina Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- Stunning leaf color throughout all seasons
- USDA zones 6-10
- Plant in sun to part shade
- A compact, easy-to-grow Nandina that provides year-round interest with evergreen foliage and fiery-red seasonal color.
- Tolerates heat, humidity, drought, and salt spray.
- Compact and produces no fruit so it will not grow out of control or become invasive, excellent choice for edging, mass...
- Easy to grow!
- Interesting foliage and spectacular fruit display!
- Drought and shade tolerant.
- You are buying 1 Domestic Nandina 6-9" in height in a 2 1/2" pot. These are grown in our nursery and are top quality...
- These have glossy leaves and yellow to red fall foliage and rich red berries in winter.
- They will grow to heights of 5' if left natural or can be cut back to any desired height.
- Ship as : Starter Plant
- Size : 6-9" In Height In a 2 1/2" Pot
- Zone : 5 - 10
Last update on 2020-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API