Norway Spruce Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- Measures 7.5 ft. Tall, 62" Diameter with 2702 'Feel Real' Branch Tips
- Easy assembly with three sections, all metal hinged construction (branches are attached to center pole sections) with...
- Hardy, Partial Shade 110-180 feet mature
- Homegrown Seeds Packet contains seeds
- Used for Christmas trees and is an important source of timber.
- Norway Spruce is one of the nicest evergreens you can plant. Nice pyramidal form and dark green needles makes it a...
- Versatile trees work well when planted individually in a landscape or planted in groups to form windbreaks. Grows 40-60...
- GROWING ZONES: 3-9 / SUN EXPOSURE: Full Sun
- Pre-measured evergreen fertilizer spikes nourishes at the roots; Time release fertilizer for Junipers, Spruces and other...
- Easy to use fertilizer spikes; No wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells; Apply early spring and late fall
- Continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the tree's active roots are growing
- 1,000 Seeds Per Packet - BIG PACK
- Colorado Blue Spruce Tree Seed - Picea pungens glauca
- Colorado Blue Spruce is a medium to large, narrow, pyramidal conifer
- Norway Spruce is one of the nicest evergreens you can plant. It is one of the fastest growing of the spruces. It has a...
- It is extremely adaptable and very cold hardy. It is more tolerant of hot, humid weather than many conifers which do not...
- Norway Spruce works well when planted individually in a landscape or planted in groups to form windbreaks.
Last update on 2020-04-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API