Needle Palm Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- This Live Windmill palm tree brings the feel and vibes of a summer beach paradise to any landscape they are planted in.
- One of the most cold tolerant palm tree varieties, this makes the Windmill palm a very popular choice for regions in its...
- Very low maintenance! Once well established these plants become very drought and salt tolerant, making them ideal plants...
- The windmill palm's fronds form tiers of fan-shaped leaves growing in alternate positions that create attractive layers.
- Cold hardy, drought tolerant, beautiful, oriental-garden looking specimen plant.
- A striking specimen that is excellent for making a tropical statement in entryways, smaller landscapes, rock gardens,...
- Common Name: Needle Palm Botanical Name: Rhapidophyllum hystrix Cold Tolerance: -10°F (-23°C) USDA Zones: 6B-11
- Typical Height: 5' Growth Rate: Slow Habit: Solitary
- Cold hardy
- Palm Trees
- "Made by hand, and not to cut the Twine" (from the original packaging)
- Tapered triangular point helps needle penetrate and pass through heavy material
- Accommodates thread, yarn, and twine up to 1mm (and possibly larger, that's the biggest we have available)
- 2 oz. tube includes needle
- 270 feet per tube
- Includes needle
Last update on 2020-04-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API