Collards Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- Harvest in about 80 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States
- Collards produce a very high yield of dark blue-green cabbage-like delicious leaves
- Great collard green seasoning
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEEDS - USDA Organic collard green seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA!
- HEIRLOOM SEEDS - Heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; organic open-pollinated collard seeds.
- BEST VALUE - Approx. 125 organic Georgia Collard Green seeds per packet means you get the best for less!
- A Terrific Tasty Antioxidant Rich Green Veggie
- Collard Greens Are A Healthy Super Food
- Collard Greens Are high in fiber and Nutrients
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Browning, Kelsey (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Glory Foods, Seasoned, Collard, Greens
- A southern favorite that is high in calcium
- Each packet contains 2000 seeds
- Sow indoors 3-4 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks...
Last update on 2020-11-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API