Cowpeas Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- Cowpeas are an excellent legume used for forage, cover crops, silage, and food plots
- Cowpeas are the most heat loving legume found in the United States.
- Red Ripper cowpeas grow 24 - 36 inches tall and are a very heat and drought tolerant cowpea.
- Harvest in about 80 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America
- Save about $11 when you purchase a collection rather than single packs
- Locally grown in the United States, these Black-eyed Peas are certified organic by the USDA
- A staple of southern cuisine, Cowpeas are tan-colored beans known for their black eye-shaped marks
- Widely known as cowpeas, these legumes consist of 25% protein, and contain many important vitamins
- Delicious flavor, either fresh or dried.
- Each packet contains 200 seeds
- Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 80 days.
- Harvest in about 65 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States
- An early heavy yielding semi bush variety fortified with natural defenses for healthy plants
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API