Kohlrabi Amazon Bestsellers - updated daily
- Quality Kohlrabi seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are...
- White Vienna is an heirloom vegetable, which forms light green to white colored bulbs, with a white colored flesh. They...
- White Vienna bulbs usually measure in at 2 or 3 inches in diameter, and grow under foliage that grows about 8 to 10...
- Kohlrabi is actually a member of the cabbage family.
- Highly regarded for their antioxidant properties.
- Use the young leaves in salads or steamed.
- Harvest in about 70 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America
- Attractive, slow-bolting, round, purple-skinned bulbs
- 2016 all-America selections winner with Smooth, globe-shaped, easy-slicing, 4-6" bulbs that are delicious raw or cooked
- Each packet contains 100 seeds
- Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 45 days
- Kohlrabi is an annual vegetable, and is a low, stout cultivar of cabbage. Kohlrabi can be eaten raw as well as cooked.
- Kohlrabi, also known as knol-khol or German Turnip, is a stout, round, tuberous vegetable in the Brassica family, the...
- This stem vegetable is native to Europe. Scientific name: Brassica oleracea (Gongylodes Group).
- 12-18" height.18-24" spacing. Produces kohlrabi with deep purple skin and white flesh.
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Last update on 2020-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API